Mar 9, 2016

My journey,pause,and ask! as l drink cup of tea

The bus driver from cirrewerra to valatta is a Burnley fan,again l sit as so often in my life,embarrassed Hull City FC supporter,it feels such small world when you are red faced and disappointed in tigers football team.
Emotions like disappointed,sad,unhappy,embarressed.
These emotions fall away as real dramas and life others experiance crosses my path.
I now sit in. The warm safe,drinking cup of tea,an everyday occurrence for myself.
All of that 
Safe
Warm
Well Feb
Chatted with friends
Prayed
Journey in faith

As the day pulls away from the morning into a glowing afternoon l thank God
Struggle what can l do 
What is it l need to be doing about the situation of others
I cannot claim to love God and be a follower f Jesus if l am content to watch the struggles of others
Pray that God will show me what l can do!

No comments:

Flying through Gods Cathedral.

 Alongside the car as we drove over the Moors. It appeared so witchy, so off another world. Together in silence Matty and his Dad...We obser...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"