May 21, 2015

me on a mindramble in may 2015

Today my heart issue been giving me a concern
sharp pains in chest.
Also catching up with sleep
the weather challanging and difficulties still feels cold
trying to adjust my diet as one tablets side affect is weight gain
anyway today will be warm cups of tea and ginger biscuits
we got in the UK a holiday this monday hoping strong enough for a seaside visit
disappointed in Hull City
Further got moving issues re housing and stuff
connected with family
clearing out diaries
reflecting on some theology
concerned that l am wee bit taken for granted
not been listened too as l expect someone of my years and experiance should be
watching events unfold
concerns not been listened too expecting more mistakes to be made
something going on about and around Isiah 43 coyatoes,hyenas,and desert wildlife/nitelife.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"