Mar 9, 2015

there an Angel watching

We ran out of gas, and the two other members of my team said, "We're dead!" I said, "No we're not—you're still talking." A young Arab who looked to be around 18 or 19 stuck his head in the window of the car. My first thought was, "He's going to shoot us." He smiled and held up a can of gasoline. After he put it in the car, he pointed at the door lock. I unlocked the door, and he got in.

For 32 minutes, he never said a single word. He pointed to where we needed to go. Just as we arrived at the border, he put his hand up. We stopped the car, and he got out. The colonel at the border checkpoint told me he had informed the Prime Minister's office that my team and I had been killed in Lebanon. They thought there was no way I could survive. He said, "How did you make it?" I started to point toward our guide, but he was gone. I believe it was an angel of the Lord who delivered us from death that day. We need our angels to be active because we are part of a crucial and mighty battle...
In the Angel bar
tonite
what will l have done to warrent
some discussion and celebration?

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"