Nov 17, 2014

simple skills

  • Gonna take more time to concentrate on simple skills more On art,drawing,reading,listeningJoin meAlways drawn for self Find it rewarding Peaceful Need to relax,doing nothings allowed,enjoy life
Bit confused by arguments that are going on,true is there between family, now can l not be involved Or will l get drawn into issues
Families are good sources of support true in my case
I forgive any who have fended me
I let go of all issues and the baggage that can hold you down as you sojourner

Not because l am able but because l am commended
Also experienced forgiveness
So let's celebrate confusion 
Disagreements
Family
Friendships
Views different to my own

God bless and take good care of yourself

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"