Apr 24, 2014

truth is been better

So they ask how you feeling
Been better
Truth is l prayed hard the other evening
I don't forget
Not what prayed
True like for others with me
 there is unanswered prayer
More then that
Been answered prayer



Sometimes you have to take a moment
Take in the picture
Watch the sun go down
The world starts too awake
The ports come alive with the ebb plus flow of human traffic
Crossing between two Islands
The world has began this day for me travel
But today it just easy
Traveling on a holiday path
Still in my heart ,she is here with myself. like once before
Very soon l think, have to go ahead like a visit
Soon after l hope to meet again

When you first begin your journey 
Your not sure of who you are
The lessons that your learning they don't seam to take you far

I hope and I pray that l see you in heaven

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"