Nov 25, 2013

yes again life is? read all about it


some one recently said....." when I started sleeping rough. I was now properly homeless. Like many people living on the streets today I felt all alone. I no longer saw myself as a member of society, it was like I had become de-humanised, I had no care for the world around me and I had lost the ability to love myself. I lived hour to hour, drink to drink. The one thing I did care about was the thing which was killing me and that was the drink".

I WALK NOT WORK WALK WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVERY DAY ALMOST OF MY LIFE

LIFE IS TUFF
often others are experiancing things we do not know about

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"