May 9, 2013

we are staying up

"Next season we'll play in the Premier League and maybe I can too.
"I have one season left, maybe two, and I would love to stay here. I would like to finish my career here.
"I'm not drinking, I'm not going out anymore so I would love to play football for Hull City for another year.
"Now I will enjoy my holidays, eight or nine weeks, and we will see what happens, but I would love to stay here with Hull City. The club has made me very proud."
Read more: http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk
IT WAS the moment thousands of Hull City fans had been waiting for after months of battling and a nail-biting finale.
A deafening cheer rang out across the KC Stadium last night as players held medals and a trophy aloft after securing automatic promotion to the Premier League.

The Hull City Premier League Promotion party at the KC Stadium on May 8th, 2013
WOW the women are even bigger then l last recall
all together now
we are staying up
we are staying up
What about them four in defence?

 

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"