Mar 18, 2013

Damn it then there`s the next bill

Please can anyone tell me when the weather is going to change
l am getting a bit fed up, Also it no good for my health
the cold l have got is actually wrecking me and l am sore in the chest from spluttering, coughing, and blustering about.
Damn it then there`s the next bill
 
Jessie J ( one of my favorite new singers )singer took to Instagram early this morning (March 18) to post a photo of herself and a woman called Amy, who she met a year ago at Make A Wish Foundation, a charity offering aid to people with life-threatening illnesses.
Jessie J Reminds Us Why She Shaved Her Head: 'I Wanted To Do Something That Wasn't Just For Today'Jessie J Reminds Us Why She Shaved Her Head: 'I Wanted To Do Something That Wasn't Just For Today'
The singer said: "This is Amy kissing my head. A year ago, I met Amy in G.O.S.H with *Make a wish* (A charity for young people with life threatening disease/illness to give them their final wishes) I said i want to do something that could help raise money for charity to help young people like yourself" she said 'Why don't you shave your head? Not many people would expect to see you do that' I said 'yeah ok'."
 
commitment 2013 wow well done Jessie J


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"