Feb 5, 2013

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

  1. "There are some lovely views round Hebden Bridge you know."
  2. About to listen to the Archers my almost daily fix . . . 
  3. Feb up of the snow!
  4. Still have pain from my Heart operation but its got better.
  5. Or perhaps l am better at handling the pain.
  6. Struggle with how others hide there faith . .being afraid to offend?
  7. wearing my old boots today smelly but warm
  8. l am also smelly and warm if you wanted to describe my character . .LOL
  9. Need to move from where  . .
  10.     l live think west Yorkshire home in Toddy was best place live?
     Did not sleep so well last evening and it has drained myself this day.

No comments:

Flying through Gods Cathedral.

 Alongside the car as we drove over the Moors. It appeared so witchy, so off another world. Together in silence Matty and his Dad...We obser...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"