The ripples run into the sun
And your smile blends with the clouds that flutter by me
As I sit on the edge of a dream
What do I see? What do I see?
I see the children playing in the sun
And there is love enough for each and everyone
As I sit on the edge of a dream
That's what I see! That's what I see!
Things that might be, if we look we just might see
Paint the world so brightly, let our freedom ring
Merry-go-round without a sound
I hear your song in the breeze that rock-a-byes me
As I sit on the edge of a dream
What do I see? What do I see?
I see the Lord inside of everyone
Can it be my dream will really come
As I sit on the edge of a dream
That's what I see! That's what I see!
Things that might be, if we look we just might see
Paint the world so brightly, let our freedom ring
And here comes the morning sun
I wonder if my dream will really come
As I site on the edge of a dream
That's what I see! That's what I see!
Issuefacingbeachwalkingmusicloving dadofmatt yorkshireborn Tigersfollowing thewireanyalise Jesusfollowing blogginglovingliving greenbelter Foreverangelmissing would U "liketofeelthat Love is everlasting" ISCHAEMIC disease battler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vocation....commissioned to do this.
I am good at community and youth work actually do have a pastors heart. A way of being pretty knowledgeable about YCW Youth Community Work...
MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN
. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"
-
Been out visiting family and friends in Hull. went to get Mums papers. She reads 3 a day and the family all do so they get well read, t...
-
I'm poor, I was born in the North. Lived a life trying to battle poverty. Hate injustice. Seen the rich get richer. Times we are living...
-
P alestinian Authority schoolchildren as young as nine were given maths exercises based on the 7 October Hamas attacks, including questions ...
No comments:
Post a Comment