Mar 31, 2012

how long...how much longe

Love 40 by U2
the songs about believing but struggling with way life unfolds
l think that kind of honesty which I try to present is so important...
yes l have this faith in God and the truth of Jesus
The teachings of Jesus ignite...inspire...motivate me
BUT I have this burning to see things change
so I ask;-
"how long to see this world go on like this?
"How long before justice shall reign
How long before his majesty and power will be recognised
How long will the wicked triumph?"
Just asking?.

Anybody singing this with me?

No comments:

Like a end of the journey period.

Feeling unclear about few things recently, accepting that some days just normal plus grey. Watching movies little interest ,picture house sh...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"