Oct 19, 2011

journeys



my life has been a weird,wonderful journey
never sure about the future.
Felt it been Gods calling on my life,
not really gone with the flow but aware of presence and guidance of the Lord.
Angels.
Events and circumstances have tied together well.
Simply did not expect to be facing poverty most days of my working life.
Found the journey called LOVE difficult one,was this down to my travels?
The way l am?
Or the cards that life deals one?
but l have been settled with little never wanted a lot of money,
or big car,
or large house,
so in many ways that is normal.
My journey been about truthfully can say this,
Trying in a weak and best way l can to shine the love of God and the purposes of Jesus into the life's of others.
I found the kingdom principles and teachings of Jesus relevant,
exciting,
worth wrestling with.
My journey. . . .well still on it.
Relationships the key to happiness?
hard work.

No comments:

Love so much more in need of being Loved.

Something's just to heard to discuss, at such times encouraged to examine words from old book. Love God. Love one another. Follow Jesus.

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"