Apr 4, 2009

ME WINNING PRIZES AND BEFORE FIRST DEEJAYED IN LONDON


I burned all of your pictures

Except two or three
The one by my bed
And the one on my TV
And the one that I always carry with me everywhere I go


Today has been busy folded leaflets we are delivering for the community.
Preparing overhead projector for tonight’s gig
Blasting out and sound checks for the gig
feel slightly anxious, bit excited for the people arriving,the expectation.
Others expectation that is hard to feel and share but want people especially the youth to go away with sense of occasion

No comments:

politics on 5 th July 2024

  YOU KEEP PLAYING `THOSE IF ONLY GAMES`. That's all that will happen they will keep making the poor very much poorer, the vulnerable w...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"