Nov 18, 2023

Some words hiding the hope.

The 'News channels 'in our home is on mute more into the 'Style council', vinyl offering ..played on my record player a coffee and book to start my day.

Feel like a bit of a coward.

But need to preserve my self.

Words used on TV are heavy.

Tales of suffering...Conflict in strong narrative... oppression of two tribes.

War.Death.Grim totals. Victims.







Protest, disruption, anger, Hatred all visible, further on display.

But hope is that despite ignorance on display. A better Different way is there!  When got tired and spent all that anger.

Love wins. When you are ready.

Letter arrived ..it seams my Heart failure based on result's has-been  under assessed.
.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"