Nov 19, 2023

Some aren't privileged as me.


Coastal dash before Hospital, my heart is failing more than estimated,further medical intervention more urgent.

So looking at harbour filled with high tides, empty of People. As lights for season get turned on. Feast of Christmas's approaches.

Already 'Rush', is evident, alongside the emptiness. People Rushing to be doing, spending,saving,bargain hunting, collecting of thing's.

We drank warm cups chocolate, ate bacon sandwich watched ... Wagtails, slight owl, harbour ducks, cormorant,


 





 

Now idle boats with Lobster quarters filled, the season is closed.

Spoke about if worse happens. Discovered the late letter for NHS which came yesterday.

So hence the rush to be at the harbour.Desire to remain apart from decision.

Gratitude for those care for me, those who will look after me, those whose work includes a service for my ills health concerns and other benefits l am privileged to accept.

Yet some today don't receive like myself. Thy are suffering, kidnapped, held in prison.

Yet some today don't write on this blog,  they write names on hands in case a explosive strikes.

Yet some today don't receive any warm drinks or food. Yet some today don't get benefits l am privileged to receive.

Sometimes in my foolishness l forget my privilege.

God bless you for reading these words. May you receive same privilege as me further, more beyond.


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"