Feb 7, 2023

I'm just a drifter....l suppose

 Some journey's end with time alone, reflection, Recovery, writing,

cuppa cake falling asleep.

Many of our journeys, even to local big hills take us wee bit out of `comfort zone`.

In that trekking however easy, we often think,witness, and feel different.

I people observe, ...the child playing mum up with s temper tantrum..

..the 2 o clock hero, drunk acting hostile..

Old couple still clearly in love....

Romantic teens on bench snogging...

Old man not walking too well his mind playing tricks...

My reflection, ...Shocked...am l that scruffy, could l not worn something better..?

What if meet people who know myself?

So much beauty, nature, changing sights around.

Resting on a bench, wearily to rest nearby.


You see in my heart always had something 

of the Gypsies in my being!

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"