Jan 15, 2023

A State of independence has advantages.

Someone told me this...  I don’t believe the church offers anything that can fill that void on a Friday night. It can’t make up for sleeping alone, hearing the floor creak and knowing you're alone. Church can’t fill empty spaces. It can’t erase that sigh upon entering a dark, empty home at night after night. It can’t provide a date for those events designed for couples. It won’t send you flowers on Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t make up for no presents on Christmas morning . It won’t make up for the countless microwave meals eaten church cannot make up waking up alone days, weeks, months, years, and more. There’s just no adequate substitute for family.

That not the role of church it neither role of Faith .

Sometimes, we don't find  . . .what you are looking for .. But it doesn't stop me believing in the Kingdom to come.

I'm not going to start deconstructing my following of Jesus.

Based on my lack of personal growth with another, nor period of missing out on few invites.   A State of independence has advantages.


No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"