Jun 9, 2018

KW identify as this at this date

Is the gender you indicate the same sex as you were born with . . How l identify begins with my heterosexual preference . . .
This is where equality has brought us . . . .l do not begin any conversation with 'who are you having sex with'. . . . nor is it really anyone business!
I do not want to shock but ask is it anything to do with the creator who made me?  .  .  ...l do not think she is bothered.

 Trying to get work is so difficult at times it is soul destroying coming to near end of my projected life circle but expect to be working way past what l should.

Health stay top of my agenda with blinding headaches maybe due to time on Computers.
It taken 18 months but got my ESA appeal hearing in August clear it will not be successful.

Life is hard.
Life should not be so.
Who says it gets better? . . . . .Later tell you

No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"