Jul 5, 2015

Creation and scripture

A small thing of such beauty
Along the river ness
Just grace
Balance
Flight
Makes my juices flow 
Gets me excited
Makes my belief in a creator and Lord affirmed

Heard a great commentary which inspired me as l walked along
Yesterday listened on my IPod to Daniel from the old testement
All my life the bible inspired me
Then all these years later
As so often 
I have to reimagine and explore its conten again
That gets my juices flowing also 
Creation and scripture

I am like others 
Perhaps need to be much more intense and dutiful in my devotional periods

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"