Jan 20, 2024

Who knows where the time goes...Or how long is left here in this odd place called the present.


 The journey way back then, This was the starting point before had a car.
Where on earth did the time go.
Don't recall defiantly not recently, being so uncertain about the next step in my journey.

 Across the evening sky All the birds are leaving
But how can they know
It's time for them to go?
Before the winter fire . . I have no thought of time
Sad, deserted shore Your fickle friends are leaving
Ah, but then you know
It's time for them to go
And I am not alone
I know it will be so
Until it's time to go
So come the storms of winter
And then the birds in spring again.

Someone in pain is effecting my decision tried to send a Ambulance yesterday but Matty my son refused to allow .He is in Fear, so much of my recent life been enabling him to cope with this painful illness. All it appears to no purpose.
Last week he was sat in a hospital canteen.
Today he refusing any support. Also become a victim of  Administration.
NHS worse efforts. But also witnessing best efforts.

I am not the vital cog here. But feel pretty useless.
Powerless.
Muted dull emotionally. Perhaps cloudy tears fall. 
Who knows where the time goes...Or how long is left here in this odd place called the present.



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"