Sep 8, 2023

Occasionally his footstep's, pause from `playing in Heaven` .. @spiritofthestreets58

September 2023. 
"I decided now I was ready to finally know and hear the trial details of my beloved boy James' killers. The wounds must be exposed for healing to begin. Hoping this documentary, aids my 30 year quest for justice“ Denise Fergus  
@Denise_fergus

Still with many l grieved.
The smell flowers outside, where James body was found. Sound of People crying. Shock this happened.
Prayers often remain for Ralph plus Denise, James parents.
Occasionally hear his footstep's pause as he waits to run to them again.
@spiritofthestreets58

Occasionally hear his footstep's `playing in Heaven` pause as he waits to run to them again. @spiritofthestreets58

My time Liverpool working those street corners was ending. They moved me from Anfield L4. To be with 'Good shepherd' on Norris Green. That period still burns in my heart plus my mind. But when that Sad, Dramatic experience is analysed l still grieve...@spiritofthestreets58

 

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"