Feb 5, 2022

Drop things, Little tickles, no one paying attention...


 The Little Boy and the Old Man

Said the little boy, "Sometimes I drop my spoon."
Said the old man, "I do that too."
The little boy whispered, "I wet my pants."
"I do that too," laughed the little old man.
Said the little boy, "I often cry."
The old man nodded, "So do I."
"But worst of all," said the boy, "it seems
Grown-ups don't pay attention to me."
And he felt the warmth of a wrinkled old hand.
"I know what you mean," said the little old man.
Shel Silverstein

ABOUT THE THREE MAIN POINTS:-
Drop things, Little tickles, no one paying attention...
Always dropping things, have to go a lot, Car journeys are difficult,(you know what l mean), to be honest no one ever taken any notice of me...
Anyway so this on post someone sent myself, after read an advert about sending money to Old folk , living on their own...Another Charity mugger scam.
Another issue, mayonnaise in my coffee instead of the cream. Odd times eat very little.Forget my tablets. tell me is it just me?
l am at times quite nebulous, perhaps just a bit fuzzy if honest.But that is old age but am l old at my age.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"