Jan 24, 2022

Your song saved my life ...The worst and the best days of my life

 pay attention to whom we listen, what we listen, Further to how we listen, then we can grow the art of communicating.



Well who else is gonna write letters to singers about songs that saved their life but U2



Are you a stranger in your own life?
What are you hiding behind those eyes?
Can anyone find you there?
Or just me?
You know your song saved my life
I don't sing it just so I can get by
Won't you hear me when I tell you, darling
I sing it to survive
Your song saved my life
The worst and the best days of my life
I was broken, now I'm open, your love keeps me alive
It keeps me alive
Your song saved my life
The worst and the best days of my life
Your song saved my life

IF l was writing list from my years of songs that have meant so much

it would be a very, very wide arc...
Flow through `Jim reeves Old Tige`..inherited track from mu dad.
Josef lock..Mum ..`hear my song`..from film same title.Bought her 1992 when she was ill.
Motown, northern soul..dance records played at gigs, artists listened too while attending a concert.
Larry Norman ..`hope l see you in Heaven..
Present day include Adele, Amy winehouse..Phillipa hanna..Jonus ..
Music was my truest love, rewarded me so much, here like here now..

sing out like today..Rainbow valley.."Sun always shine ..there one whose always mine ..down in my Rainbow valley"..

meanwhile in football and my home town team news..Grant McCann’s tenure as manager of Hull City manager is over, following the £30m takeover by Acun Ilicali last week.

McCann will be relieved of his duties at a meeting on Monday morning with Ilicali and director of football Tan Kesler, bringing an end to his two-and-a-half-year reign as head coach.




No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"