Jan 25, 2022

Today trying not carry weight others give me.

Hull City transfer news LIVE: Ilicali explains McCann sacking

" However, now is the time for change and for me to start to build, in what I believe will be an incredibly exciting time for the club. I have a philosophy and a belief that our project should start as we mean to carry on and that involves having my team in place. I understand the timing may look odd, after two good wins, but I wouldn’t be fair or honest if I merely waited for a defeat to change manager. That benefits nobody. I will continue to be transparent with you, our fans."

l walked along empty promenade, became aware of Gods presence, quite often at present

trying to focus on just the moment.

what l am doing then, trying to not feel so vulnerable.

Heard the tide coming over the shingle on the beach, sounded majestic.

The tide

The seasons

Night ending a new day beginning

all remind this simple soul Gods greatness.

El shaddai, el shaddai,

El-elyon na adonia,

Age to age you're still the same,
By the power of the name.

El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"