Jul 20, 2021

sometimes we don`t fit in...among the more beautiful in that much nicer place....

Like You l also been in the place this singer explore, the emotional sense that` the something better`

in the` someplace better`

with those `oh so much nicer people`

among `more beautiful`

was not where l was home...nor did they want me to be.

Bay a picturesque old fishing village on the Coast of the North York Moors. It is a great place for adults and younger alike with a beautiful family friendly sandy beach, rock pools to explore ,ancient fossils to discover.  Walking through those narrow, cobbled streets and alleyways, Up a hell of a hill, maybe in your mind can imagine fishermen, smugglers, press gangs that walked these streets hundreds of years ago.Still ghosts walk waiting to accompany you.

I'm heading home again,
'cause it still seems I don't fit in.
And the world ain't all
I thought that it would be......

I'll never leave;

I belong in Rainbow Valley.

There's one who's always mine

down in my Rainbow Valley. . .

From this hill I'm looking down,
upon that friendly town.
There's a place I know
that's paradise to me.

Sometimes we have moved, not just geographical but in our hearts...we feel the searching is over, but someone once said ..."you can travel 3000 miles and still stay where you are" ...THEN life...ole way of being...issues you may brought with you..that desire changed...where you came from ...well its not to bad.

but honestly it is just LIFE...so l suppose be careful in your experimentation, wrestle with issue.

That place you want to go to...that place you feel want to live in,perhaps take a holiday there...in winter or the dark cold November. . .first....



This here this is me

This here looking for misplaced CD single presently misplaced

`Monie Love`....CD single from 1993

oh yeah...Memphis Belle..DVD

Got it out to watch

where the freck are they both?

No comments:

On this day can l offer any hope?

  Today marks one year since Hamas’ October 7 attack on Israel, in which about 1,200 people were killed, mostly while they Danced and held a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"