Feb 25, 2021

Dearest anon...PT1

It's was nice to hear from you Dear anonymous, please note
Even If isolated further dramatic message, not sure comments tag is place for such topics, even sad news.
Nice in one way but,such connection via this methods prevents even minimal responce.
You have my number plus email.
God bless you, in once sense never far away from me .....you got 15, me feels like l got life......


.......Larry Norman once sang.......hope l see you  again someday...but if l don't .......

When you first begin your journey, you're not sure of who you are
And the lessons that you're learning don't seem to take you far
And you just can't keep from stumbling,
Though you try so hard to stand
And the truth can be so humbling
When it's just beyond your hand
As though youth were my invention
As though love lay undefined
To stay free was my intention
To stay young and unconfined
So I held my pride above you
Oh yes, what a fool was I
Holding back those words I love you
And letting out those words good bye
I was wrong to let you go
 I did not know about the love
That we both could have given
And now you've gone
So far away
I hope I'll see you again someday
But if I don't, I hope I'll see you in heaven

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"