Feb 24, 2021

Could go either way..it`s up to us

Could go east

I could go west 

It was all up to me to decide

.met a girl in a bar told her all my plans

We traveled on together..

The air began to turn cold

She said she needed home..left me all alone..

Then l saw a young hawk in the sky..

Roll me away.

l to am lost 

..l feel double crossed l feel alone....

Bob Segar









Sometimes starts with God l am here unsure the direction but on we go.

Heart won't let me down, sometimes my mind telling me another thing.

But roll me away...just gonna go impulsive with instincts. Life turns like that









Then this happens..we spend time locked away...can't go east nor west.

But sure getting warmer, hope feels like light in the distance the kinda' light that never goes out'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin , haven't you got a spell checker you could you use ? a lot of what you've written doesn't make sense , because you've either misspelt or totally left words out .It's really hard going trying to make out what you have written .
Tim is dead , he died very painfully of sepsis after being an alcoholic all his life .He never worked because he was too addicted .
No , we won't meet again .We have been married 15 years and we are very happy with our combined children and grandchildren .
I hope you and your children and grandchildren are doing well .

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"