Aug 17, 2020

Balance ...grace...travelling

What’s the balance between repentance and grace? 
Do l show enough grace ,?
What’s the balance between righteousness and mercy?
I feel righteous so that got to be enough to make me question myself better.
As l got older feel less correct about others.
Desire to be more understanding...(offer grace in better ways)....
Is that result of my changing or my getting older!
 Are some sins held to a higher standard than others? 
Sexual sins...l used to think so...what about thieves....
That been a struggle because worked lot among underclass.
Justified wrong actions 
If you condemn the sin, are you being judgmental..... And s it my place to judge.?
No it's not ....still travell or on a journey.
Not evenglical out for a kill....or get a result.
Want to know how too offer better grace.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"