Transmitting correctly is where need to be when communicating Recognise `Rural` people struggle with more intimate conversations.
Feel in country,coastal areas, sense of Isolation can lead to limited dialogue,then shows in areas of knowledge.
Fact that there is a sameness around issues makes me uncomfortable.
Must concentrate on how people receive your message.
Try take on board on others experiences.
Issuefacingbeachwalkingmusicloving dadofmatt yorkshireborn Tigersfollowing thewireanyalise Jesusfollowing blogginglovingliving greenbelter Foreverangelmissing would U "liketofeelthat Love is everlasting" ISCHAEMIC disease battler
Oct 23, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vocation....commissioned to do this.
I am good at community and youth work actually do have a pastors heart. A way of being pretty knowledgeable about YCW Youth Community Work...
MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN
. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"
-
Been out visiting family and friends in Hull. went to get Mums papers. She reads 3 a day and the family all do so they get well read, t...
-
I'm poor, I was born in the North. Lived a life trying to battle poverty. Hate injustice. Seen the rich get richer. Times we are living...
-
P alestinian Authority schoolchildren as young as nine were given maths exercises based on the 7 October Hamas attacks, including questions ...

No comments:
Post a Comment