Dec 10, 2018

Kitchen thoughts December 2018

Standing in my kitchen, thinking about this life
How some men end up all alone, kinda wondered what done

some men take a wife,forever kinda of Angel.
How old men get discouraged ,though trying not to be
Smile and loads of humour will make life feel better.
Know some young men go astray,truth be perhaps l did?
They say '"for every sinful thing we do somehow we will pay'".
If that the case gotta ask could grace get in the way?



When get up reach for my Bible, pages fall onto the floor
It's an old one that had a while, been used many times before
It's been with me since youthwork days, I was saved in '76
if look back at my troubled life,give thanks

 That made it through.
Love have been lost, work got dried up, heart failing,
But here l stand 
Grew up Hull city ,around the city centre pretty rough neighbourhood
Where if They'd try beat me up

Had to be real bad, because l could mix it with the best 
due to large family ,friend,s and my faith was mainly good
This boy came through those times,
experiencing in different ways lot of love.
For all those girls and boys who tried knock me down.
You did what had to do.
But those in authority had no call for what they did.
Still they try to muzzles those who speak on Kingdom values.
Each time that we speak up.

To that someone special who knows just who they are
I pray someday We will meet again 
In a time not so far away,

we'll be standing on sacred ground


I am free, I can see, and I'm who I want to be
Mercy me, mercy me, mercy me

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"