Jan 26, 2018

Had this feeling for a while of being trapped,
Heart illness along with the culture of this environment
Well all led to a feeling of being unable to break away,
suffered so much lose and witnessed so much death
in this place . Leads me to ask myself . .
Is This my time of life?
What is God saying?
How might l be better used?
Along with winters being so long...poor heating system and not being employed at present gives time funny strangeness ...
Time is changing in my own circumstances and events . . . 

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"