Sep 26, 2017

I am like you not a number . . . .just live in the northeast that all ... that the jist of whats wrong with me

Discord and disharmony are very much the nature and supplement of life local. Further with some there are health issues. Monetary cares.
Isolation and feelings of detachment. ln the rural environment this is amplified people struggle but keep those struggles separate from interactions.
The life many live as l observe is isolated,
detached,
impoverished,
with ill and poor health alongside adding to further complications.
its broken . . .the society here it`s Broken.

Daniel: Hello?
Harry Edwards: Hi, is that Daniel?
Daniel: Yes, it is. Hi.
Harry Edwards: Hi, Daniel, it's Harry Edwards here. We spoke the other day at the garden centre...
Daniel: Oh, yeah, yeah.
Harry Edwards: ...when you came down and handed your CV. How are you doing, mate? Are you all right?
Daniel: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, thanks, yeah.
Harry Edwards: Er, listen. I tell you what, mate, I've been going through all the CVs I've had handed over the last couple of weeks. And I really like the look of yours. Erm, you've got the experience I'm looking for. I was wondering if you could possibly, er, pop by tomorrow and that for an interview?
Daniel: Oh... I'm really sorry, er, Mr. Edwards, but, you know, er, my doctor's told us I cannot come back to work yet.
Harry Edwards: So you're not actually looking for work, then?
Daniel: Well, it's hard to explain, you know.
Harry Edwards: So, well, what's the point of handing in your CV if you're not looking for work?
Daniel: Well it's the only way I can get me benefits, you know?
Harry Edwards: Benefits? So you prefer to be on benefits than do a day's graft? You know, I thought you were a genuine bloke. You know, I've spent a lot of time going through them all. I've... I was gonna put some graft your way. You've just wasted my time completely. Why don't you just sod right off!
[hangs up the phone]
Daniel: Listen, that's not...


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"