Nov 26, 2016

a Saturday in late November

Crossbill on the moors 
a few birds to cheer up
 a freezing cold
 Saturday morning


Despite the bitter cold the birds are looking for food,
Humans out observing them and sending pictures for others to view.
Simple pleasure so popular 
my son has introduced myself to this joy

Yellow Hammer one of my favourite birds 
but the head l see is red so
intincite the coulers 
we witness 
beautiful noises that echo around the country



Further as it Saturday and l turn to the football stories
Potential buyers of my hometown club Hull City end interest in takeover following talks with
the chairperson Ehab Allam
today l hold no hope for victory sorry to say feel the team not taking any real interest
so l am taking less interest

Timeout for me time to read 
Must try and finish at least one book this week end

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"