Jul 27, 2012

Listen, God, to my prayer!

Don’t reject my request.

Listen, God, to my prayer!
Listen, God, to my prayer!
    Don’t reject my request.
     Please listen and help me.
My thoughts are troubled,
    and I keep groaning
    because my loud enemies
    shout and attack.
They treat me terribly
    and hold angry grudges.
 My heart is racing fast,
    and I am afraid of dying.
    I am trembling with fear,
    completely terrified.

 I wish I had wings
    like a dove,
    so I could fly far away
    and be at peace.
 I would go and live
    in some distant desert.
 I would quickly find shelter
    from howling winds
    and raging storms.

l was reading this old Psalm this morning "listen God to my prayers".
hope you can make yours and that they are listened too also.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"