Jul 19, 2012

I Feel very strongly that RADIO 2 are too often putting down those on benefit it feels like every issue touches on Blaming those unfortunate to be on benefit as though it there own fault




l am on benefit ESA SICKNESS BENIFIT



l have worked most of my adult life



l was a senior community and youth worker



l have worked and now walk with many who are unemployed (I mean we are walking around our area trying to survive, getting an angle on life and how to cope).



since l started work in 1974 l have listened to the slot that is now JV



it worries me the way the issue of those on benefit often in my view comes around to blame



RADIO 2 do not ever appear to me to explore technical benefits



or challenge the real factual view that governments bring down the unemployment figures and amount saved on benefit



radio 2 is part of a media that promotes view that benefit is a choice and people are living glorias better of life on benefit...



it happens often with the show



almost as often as we hear a crap David bowie album track/or Albert Costello track. so that a lot

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"