Apr 23, 2012

WALKING TALKING SHARING


I had a long walk across the cliff face yesterday and connected with several of the youthie who expressed sadness about recent closure in their life's of our provision.
This is the first time l have not moved away when a position has closed,
l am not really in a role with any of them but more a `person in the village`.
It was good that they reminisced about climbing hills, further life coaching issues.
This is very different for myself . . . . . . . .l feel uncomfortable.

On Friday evening came across this new born calf, well I have told you before we are very rural,
 l felt at one time in my life that too live near the sea and in the country would be an ideal. Guess what l have changed my view.
 The winters here are very long and my home still feels very cold and there is a feeling of being an outsider even though l have been here for around 5 years

who knows where the time goes
tide and time constant reminders to myself and you perhaps of Gods hand on things

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"