Mar 18, 2012

losing my religion

 This was us  Fitness4Life  at our best the gears is up and ready for the young people.
There was so much that was ready to be going on....now everyone talking about money..the cost....how we cannot do this or that.....l am boiling MAD with what Bruce Corbham might call a righteous anger as we waste a generation . . . In my life time l have seen so much poverty and misuse of resources...it always the working classes those at the bottom who have to struggle so much..
Here and now the memory as we helped each other with life that's me in the middle helping Conner and being supported by Amy.
Do I  look fit......always where doing stuff that was engaging in and around out and about.

                  That's me in the corner losing my religion R.E.M.

No comments:

Love so much more in need of being Loved.

Something's just to heard to discuss, at such times encouraged to examine words from old book. Love God. Love one another. Follow Jesus.

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"