Jul 10, 2024

how fortunate many are, that you spoke up, you acted, you became a target, but your resilience and character saved many.

 When I opened the criminal investigations into all child abuse cases in South Yorkshire over a decade ago, I was looking at life in prison for doing so. My own solicitor advised me not to come forward. I did and thank god I did. I can’t even put into words what it’s been like for me and my son but some of these bastards are now going to prison. Well done to all the survivors that are testifying in court and putting these men where they belong. The country is behind you!!





S A M M Y woodhouse
@sammywoodhouse1
Award-Winning Presenter: Out of the Shadows: Born from Rape • Best Selling Author ‘Just A Child’ • Award-Winning Activist • Exposed Exploitation & Corruption.
How fortunate many are, that this young Lady spoke up , Then she acted, you became a target, but her resilience and character saved many. A young Girl used to not being taken seriously nor accepted. Others perspective was the one accepted. Not the voice of the victim.
Not the voice of the vulnerable.
Not the Voice of the person nor the young children being abused,
How can it be in a society with upside down morals , we ignore such experience's.
While principalities and powers gain reward, strength, and are running riot, abusing children sexually trafficking young girls.
She became a target for speaking up.
She became a target for creating a scene that commentated...This is happening and its wrong.

No comments:

Montalbano, “investigations are not what they used to be, uncertain, vague, contradictory, and scatter brained,”

  Pretty disappointed in last Montalbano. Beautiful, engaging, draws me in,  stories with such interesting crimes, romance, topics, politica...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"