Jul 16, 2024

emotionally still find this unsettling...













 Call me, were the last words I remember
Then the spring became December
And I still got no reply
Politely, I would ask whoever knew ya
What it was that I did to ya
But they all knew less than I
It's funny on the outside love was showin'
And I had no way of knowin'
You were all mixed up inside
Oh baby, if we'd only done some talkin'
You could've saved yourself some walkin'
Well, I guess they call that pride
I swear you haven't been away too long
I can still hear your favorite song
This was once your home, on my own now, it feels all wrong
Oh, I just can't get you out of my mind
Don't you have a heart, I've served my time
Oh, it just ain't right what I'm goin' through
Ten to one, I'm bettin', girl there's no forgettin' you








Yes the four tops with a northern soul classic.
so true the lyrics, 
she said call me...he did, she didn't answer, and love ended...
But still the ties remain. why because as l have communicated before `the heart holds different memories then the mind`.
That's why people can die of a broken heart.
If that wasn't sad enough.
The other may never know.
still he waits...

No comments:

Flying through Gods Cathedral.

 Alongside the car as we drove over the Moors. It appeared so witchy, so off another world. Together in silence Matty and his Dad...We obser...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"