Jun 16, 2024

Old man gathered.

People yesterday, my friends, spent time at pub's, Not my usual haunt, we drank, chatted, laughing, reflected.

Guys someone said the gym was my family Old man was too tough, teaching us how to Not parent 

They achieved something ,not what they wished. My parents like my friends not good at parenting. LIFE was different.

Someone asked me this ..About Father Gods love. "How can you believe when He (God) took Matthew."

Sounds weak, Learnt to "sing Hallelujah anyway" .

You see deconstructing, emerging, new faith, different way of accepting...All got values ..But inside l still believe.

That feeling, like being with others, like taste of Chocolate, like knowing Hope will return. Sometimes that's enough.

Miss someone greatly, but at present just getting through till tomorrow is enough.



No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"