Nov 10, 2023

You ,me, are not insignificant!

So journeyed home, the Sojourner that l became, keeping the Coast ,

plus the sea on my left.

Flooded fields, birds hunting sparowhawks, consign fluttering Kestrel high above Buzzard. radio played music and it's sonic soothing a troubled soul.

Expect like me, well l know you so we recognise weeks like this do not take you away from concerns.

Do they?

But they perhaps bring different, better, or clearer focus.

Troubles in a world getting more confused. But disturbing for our younger folk. Greatness of a 'starry Cosmo's', fueled my significance.

Family illness, money issues, food insecurity...against evidence of a creative force, identify God who desires to know me and you.

We are not insignificant.

If only you, God, would slay the wicked!  Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!

20 

They speak of you with evil intent;

 your adversaries misuse your name.

21 

Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord, abhor those who are in rebellion against you?

22 

I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies.

So perhaps a bit from my favourite Psalm in the good book. Which resonates with myself and the enemies disapplying their wickedness at present. 

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"