Aug 14, 2023

Another my published review's, Brian Zahnd..Worst day of your LIFE


I hear the ancient footsteps like the motion of the sea
Sometimes I turn, there's someone there, other time it's only me
I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand

This is a easy read. But also vital. You get 10 pointers. Guidelines to help you through what might be troublesome period.

Don't want to be a spoiler alert so keeping that for you to discover.
Based on a period historically, in time of King David's reign over the Israelites.
Led to reflect on how lessons identified may assist you in your present challenges.

Brain Zahnd, a good guy, excellent pastor and loves music's,
( bit too much rock not enough soul.) But can`t be perfect, l am not.
Anyway don't want to spoil this for you but if LIFE is again throwing up few challenges and you are struggling. This is worth having as a resource. 
Only real issue is hard to find the Biblical text if you are beginning in your faith, if not a book reader but that can be overcome. Used this as group learning.
so when that day arrives, (again) as LIFE throws up a wobble. This is worth having nearby.

In the time of my confession, in the hour of my deepest need
When the pool of tears beneath my feet flood every new-born seed
There's a dying voice within me reaching out somewhere
Toiling in the danger and in the morals of despair.


No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"