Jan 10, 2023

Are we asking too much.

Now what l want, is to work out what there is ahead. The future refuses to change, but where else should we go?

Looking out over the cliffs I sometimes become a little overwhelmed.

Get this real sense of time slipping away when looking out at the coast.

It hurts, then get to wondering why.

Because the future appears unsure, but it feels to myself like its on repeat.

lt`s a view that odd, (like me). 

Hold me in your thoughtsTake me to your dreamsTouch me as I fall into view. When the winter comesKeep the fires lit. And I will be right next to you.

l was wondering, Discussing with others late last evening if Harry getting correct advice.

What ever the issue`s are, they appear also to do with privilege, and the background stories from each perspective he presents.

Concerned as to what counsel being presented, or indeed rejected.

Have you not like myself made comments ,worn decisions due to LIFE and not quite grasping ,what was really happening at that time.

I am older know you see, wish didn't know now

what l didn't know then.





 



No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"