Dec 31, 2022

Spirit of the streets farewell to 2022

We feel troubles, the gathering Herd
is silent, stand looking out, they feel threatened.

Herd are confused don’t know what to do.
Rejected God, are faithless, no leaders have emerged.
2022 coming to quick end.
Unsure about gathering.

































What to do about theirs

or society's sense of community, As herds very own
 is silent, plus they feel fear.
Gatherings become places.
lack Shalom, even meaning.
But only a return to faith, trust way of love.
Can bring the 2023 required.
Who do you want to follow in next period?

"Whatever forms of intellectual critique, that's fine with me. But in the end, I know where I stand. I stand on a love that lifted me, I stand at the bottom of a cross––of a blood––that transformed me so that I could try to love my crooked neighbour with my crooked heart." Matthew Zurcher (priest).


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"