Dec 10, 2022

l feel worn out need to be refreshed.

LIFE been interesting in some respects, start with really pragmatic place.

It's become cold, chilly, wintry and darkly bleak.

Looking after very ill child who is now an Adult brings few challenges.

Some my behaviour due to my age plus my ill health. more also need to be away with mates.

Feelings are important, l feel worn out need to be refreshed.

what about you? Let me know in time when suitable for you. Tell others, tell yourself 

perhaps write down, How You are feeling.

Monitor how you are feeling.

Recently l appeared to feel suddenly pretty depressed.

That feeling came right out of nowhere, Playing Squash by myself on the walled court alone.

Got most depressed spirit, then surprised l spoke out aloud what l was feeling. (Knew l was by myself).

STOPPED.

Sat down,wrestled,prayed,sought personal counsel. Thought about issue. Sat still looked around.

Then finished my game.

At this moment still do not know why this came about. But it did.

BELIEVE events took over, tough place been in for around a year began to impact myself.

We go through stuff like this.

World places expectations on us.
This season amplify s this action.
Take time out.
Do not get involved.
Examine what's being told to you.
Explore if others feel same pressure.

listen to music, read book, watch a movie, Pray if it's your way,
(Works for myself), seek a chat and cuppa with mate.
God bless stay close.



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"