Dec 22, 2022

I did pray this in 1976 “Jesus If you’re there, please show yourself.”

 It’s very good moment when I see an owl. I observe deeply.

wait for that sudden dropping, like a heavy weight into a deep river.

but no splash no sound nothing.

watch until the bird drops ,opening its wide large wings,to swoop and glide. 

There’s a world recognise in nature, way of touching God. for me anyway.

'It was God who made me play like this' - 












Reverend Ames says in Marilynne Robinson’s novel Gilead: “We human beings do real harm. History could make a stone weep.” Especially, I might add, when the harm is done in the name of God.

In Christmas Carol by Dickens, last ghost Visits. l was reminded observes people going to Church. Removed, Unconcerned, while the poor pass by. Trying to get there food cooked, `one big meal of the season` at the bakers ovens.
Tradition when time is up for baking bread.Ovens still warm to cook for poor.
Yes first time l read that as well.

There so much about this l did not recall, or even sure had looked at.
But again got deconstruction themes, along with Church people image.
How we hold our faith is often examined by those looking at us in passing.
Oddly l have become more aware of this.

This is about a different also a better way of holding faith, it is about faith in  another who has come into your tribe, by a business dealing in sports , anyway here goes.

Hull City will stand by a teenager in the belief he will recover and become a useful player,

Yes they've agreed a permanent deal at the end of this season.

New owner of Hull City Acun illcali  " I hope this kind of feeling will affect him in a positive way. In my life I have had to overcome difficulties and respond well, and I am sure he can do this too."

In so many ways we are looked at by others, may we present a kind, compassion, graceful image, but may that also be how you and l live.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"