Nov 5, 2022

Jesus with me everywhere . . .

BONO.. The Bible held me rapt. The words stepped off the page and followed me home. I found more than poetry in that Gothic King James script. … I’d always be first up when there was an altar call, the “come to Jesus” moment. I still am. If I was in a cafe right now and someone said, “Stand up if you’re ready to give your life to Jesus,” I’d be the first to my feet. I took Jesus with me everywhere and I still do.


U2 sang laments, crying out, “How long?” and a mournful “We could be as one.” The band was more prophet than dissident, aware that underneath a sense of injustice was a hope for restoration.

 Would like to go back to those days discovering anew faith, friends and the first time heard the music of U2 , the issues we were facing, Love we had yet to meet, Plus that old bomber jacket l wore called it Gloria..

Often wondered what happened to that jacket.

Out this morning,very early 6 a.m. The lifeboat crew with helicopters, ambulance Crews, working to rescue others from 03 -15 this morning 

Well done and gratitude to many helping others, while putting own life at risk.



No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"