Nov 20, 2022

I hear you calling me,Calling me home

Oh where gonna make some
Rock-'n'-roll this winter
Now my teenage heart as said hello to you


Not sure what it is..but when
l am at a seaside place,
get urge for all kinds of 70's music.

But this visit, the winds blew.
The chill factor was evident.
I felt old,pulled my collar up
withdrew into Cafe, there was a shocker waiting

 Cheapest cuppa was £3_60. Suddenly felt very old.
My life has included many moments walking cliffs,
 heading to supper bar. Loving the waves. Knowing ships are in Harbour. Little ones are safe.

 Foxes are on the Prowl. Not shy creatures.

Bold plenty more then previous.

Time has flown Autumn arrived.
The storms plus waves of November now come crashing.
Love of God still visible. Bag of chips still warms one.

 Echos in the closed sea battered empty fairground. Soul singer
laments for summers lost love.
" I hear you calling me,Calling me home"




 

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"