Aug 4, 2022

Like myself not everyone who wanders is lost.On the journey!

We make happy memories.

Then because it’s a memory. 

It is warm, warming, our harts and minds. It doesn’t matter. 

All that matters is the memory,understanding,recalling moment,

and l am there again to feel it.

They are with us,even those long gone.Maybe some of these memories will become warm feeling recalled for others.

PLACES 

PEOPLE

EVENTS

ISSUES

LOVE

LAUGHTER


Cognitive connections bring us to that time,that place even though its changed.

But we have to be careful, well l think we have to be careful, that we do not glorify the past.

Nor should we demonize the past.

Witnessed lot of such behaviour in what called deconstructing around `faith of followers of  Jesus. 

We all wander, some settle very quickly in a place, my work did not afford me such an exercise so my ministry ,vocation, became itinerant. Had these opportunity to meet believers .people, youths,agency workers,neighborhood people from different life experiences.

 Some itinerant credentials allowed me with access to number of different fellowships. 

The goal always to establish gatherings focused on teachings,example, following of Christ, Christian way.

as l said to someone in Church gathering yesterday

confident l am not complete in my being, but Christian gathering is about self journey BUT also group journey.

so mistakes, IF that is the word will happen.

My church memory at all those places are Warm.Because l keep growing.

You must develop.

Like myself not everyone who wanders is lost.On the journey!

No comments:

Some poetry from 2000 years ago to help me correct myself.

Since your mind will become a temple, do not leave any filth in it; do not leave in God’s house anything hateful to God. Let us be adorned a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"