May 3, 2022

Our family and heart failure who knows the next days events

What is coming next, whats around the corner. Why is it not possible to discuss change.?

Is hoping to see change so radical these days. My liberalism based on some magic thinking that everyone's arguments are based on thought through ideas/ethics/searching.

However sometimes it just passed over by loud active group of protesters.

A loud minority have hijacked principles of many at times when other stuff,like pandamic,War in Europe. Further isolation produced lack of social cohesion.

In my recent past ,well 12 years ago underwent Triple heart by pass.

Complicated surgery and recovery was limited, yeah worked some but got bit worse.!

I cope, so would you no star, occasionally it is a struggle

My son ,three other brothers and one cousin, all members of Male section of family

All fit like me, pretty healthy.

This feels like a curse from some movie, but it not, stuff of life. Limited capacity life.

Yes NHS Does what it must.But what's coming next around the corner.

Last evening my brother was sat at home healthy.

Today he is in extensive care in Hospital. Unsure of the future. Having undergone cardiac procedure

Healthy lifestyles part of his teaching his profession.

Who knows what's is ahead.

What's around the corner.

Oh yeah some will say 'Buckle up for the ride',not me. My healthy lifestyles and clear mind. Deeper awareness of spiritual did not prepare myself.

Nor did it keep me away from challenges of harsh moments.

But today we stand, headsbowed again in prayers. Wrestling to find correct words.

Life not like the Movies...Damm site harder at time so be healthy stay safe.

Who knows what is around the corner.




 

No comments:

nothing else to add at present....

  Jesus clearly said He was the way, as in the one and only way. He did not declare His way to be another way but boldly said l am the way t...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"